Working out should be at least a little fun. If you’re languishing in your current routine, maybe it’s time to explore some other options. Here are five workout trends that are hot right now. Perhaps…Read More
Many of our resolutions will be to lose fat, gain muscle and have a body that we’re proud of. It takes a lot of determination to regularly commit to a workout routine over a long period of time. Thankfully, there are a bunch of supplements out there which can help enhance our performance and make it more likely that our regimen will be a success.
Legal steroids are one of these.
Now, most of us will probably become cautious the moment we hear the word ‘steroids’. After all, there’s simply so much negative publicity in the media when it comes to their use. But legal steroids are different from their anabolic brothers that have given the name steroids such a bad vibe.
They give all the positive benefits without any of the side effects. And, they’re FDA accredited, so you can be sure that they’re safe to use in order to supplement your workout routines and give you a boost to your physical performance in and out of the gym.
What You’ll Find After Reading This
- Why it isn’t Possible to Obtain Legal Steroids From GNC?
- So What Are the Best Legal Steroids and Where Can I Get Them?
Why it isn’t Possible to Obtain Legal Steroids From GNC?
Many avid sports enthusiasts will probably have heard of the General Nutrition Corporation. They’re a well-known corporation based in the USA which sells a variety of fitness and nutrition related products, like supplements to help with your physical performance and weight loss. You’d expect such a large company to also include a range of legal steroids in their product line, wouldn’t you? But sadly, this isn’t the case. Here’s why.
Unlike legitimate pharmacies, the GNC cannot sell actual steroids because they do not have the license to do so. Steroids are, after all, a type of drug or medication, and hence strict inspection routines are needed before a store can be granted permission by the FDA to prescribe such products commercially. And therefore, the GNC can only sell products which are substitutes of steroids.
And here’s the thing…
None of these substitutes are likely to give results like the real thing. After all, they’re merely imitations of the actual product. It’s natural that they just don’t work as well.
So What Are the Best Legal Steroids and Where Can I Get Them?
It doesn’t make sense to buy substitutes for steroids when you can get the real thing from reliable, certified sellers. An example of such a company is CrazyBulk. They’ve been around since 2006 and regularly undergo examinations by the FDA to ensure that all their products are top-notch and pass all the safety regulations.
The best legal steroid for you depends on your aims and objectives. If you want to gain size more quickly, then something like D-Bal sounds suitable. It’s a fast acting product that claims to provide astounding gains in muscle size and strength.
But if you want to lose weight, then Clenbutrol may be a better option. Its formula is put together in order to provide a kick to your body’s metabolism, helping you burn more fat in a shorter space of time.
Of course, exercise isn’t all about losing weight tor making gains. There’s a wide range of legal steroids, each offering their own unique benefits. And it’s even possible to order packages tailor-made to your specific needs.
Tired of wasting hundreds and thousands of dollars on garbage supplements for your fitness needs? Here we will be breaking down my “Top 5 List” of types of fitness supplements and, more specifically, some of the best products of each type. This may help you decide which ones you should be taking. To make things even more convenient, I have provided links to buy all of the top products being reviewed at great prices!
Note: This guide is based on our personal opinions generated through trial and error and is intended only for people who are already actively participating in a fitness program. DO NOT start a fitness program without consulting a doctor if:
- You can’t fit into the bed of a full-size pickup truck
- You can’t get out of bed without mechanical aid
- You can’t walk, or crawl.
- You cannot see your private parts (even in the mirror)
Is there any big surprise that this makes #1 on the list? If any recommendatory supplement list you read DOES NOT have protein at least in the top 3, you should probably stop reading and then reexamine how you go about searching the internet. Protein is crucial because it is required for the growth and repair of all tissue.
The most popular protein supplement is whey, which synthesizes with the greatest efficiency when compared to other sources.
Casein is another popular form of protein used for late evening consumption due to its slower release into the bloodstream. Casein and whey are both derived from milk, so if you are lactose intolerant, we suggest looking into soy, beef isolate, or egg as alternative sources. Whey and other forms of protein can be consumed individually.
However, studies have shown that a blend of proteins is the most effective way to keep your body in a state of muscle building!
A good rule of thumb is to consume at least 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight every day.
Here are our top recommended protein blend brands:
- Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion: Unbeatable quality at a price that cannot be matched; this protein tastes great and beats all competition.
- Optimum Nutrition Pro-Complex: A close second, this guy loses to Myofusion due to its price, but if money isn’t an issue, you can’t go wrong with this protein.
Everyone needs vitamins, especially active people. Vitamins are used in small quantities for controlling metabolic processes. They are made up of various organic substances and are found in the tissue of plants and animals.
If you want to be successful in achieving peak capabilities, you need to provide your body with everything it needs!
Each vitamin has a specific responsibility. The most important vitamins, essential to successful physical performance, are as follows:
Most people would hesitate if they had to take a pill for each vitamin needed, hence the multi-vitamin. There are varying levels to what multi-vitamins contain, but ideally, they would have at minimum, all of the above listed.
Here are our top recommended multi-vitamin brands:
- GNC Megamen Sport: Best all-around multi-vitamin. It has everything you need and more in one pill.
- Universal Animal Pak: For the more hardcore bodybuilders, these packets contain over ten pills of varying sizes and shapes. This may put a damper on the convenience of having to take only one capsule, but as a bonus, you get extra stuff like digestive enzymes, amino acids, and energy complexes.
Has there ever been a person who, at some point in their lives, did not fantasize about having an impressively lean and ripped physique? I would highly doubt that, and I’m sure you would too.
Everywhere you look today, movies, media, and television fabricate the ideal human physique in the minds of countless Americans. While few people will ever reach the (often) airbrushed or photo-shopped look of the celebrity world, a functional fitness and nutrition plan will go a long way. However, with a slow metabolism, this simply isn’t enough. That’s where the shock-wave that is thermogenic comes into play.
Thermogenic burners increase your metabolism to burn calories faster and store less fat. Most contain caffeine in amounts that range from equaling one to as many as five cups of coffee. So be careful when taking these, and definitely don’t take them before bed.
Here are our top recommended thermogenic burners:
- USP Labs OxyElite Pro: When I first came across OxyElite, I was skeptical of the results people were claiming. However, $30 later, all of my doubts were laid to rest. This breakthrough burner is one easy pill per day.
- USP Labs Recreate: An excellent alternative to OxyElite. Intensely thermogenic, these pills don’t seem to contain as much caffeine as the latter. But you know you are burning calories because you will sweat more and feel noticeably warmer doing any physical activities.
Pre-workout supplements are formulated to push you to get the most out of your workouts. Most contain combinations of creatine, nitric oxide, caffeine, amino acids, BCAAs, glutamine, and other nutrients.
These can be extremely powerful and should not be used casually, as you can expect increased blood flow, better mental focus, enhanced muscle pumps, and increased energy.
One thing worth mentioning here is that both men and women can benefit from these products.
Here are our top recommended pre-workout supplements:
- USP Labs Jack3d: A powder blend containing schizandrol A, caffeine, beta-alanine, and creatine monohydrate. This stuff has exploded in popularity in recent years, and for a good reason. It can help you lift heavier weight, bust out more reps, and have long-lasting energy. The best if you lack motivation before going to the gym.
Wouldn’t it be great if there existed a supplement that by itself, can actually improve strength performance? I’m sure you already heard of it. Studies have confirmed that under certain conditions (short-duration, high-intensity athletic activities), taking creatine supplements can improve strength performance. Some studies even reported increased lean body mass.
There are several negative myths surrounding creatine, which may deter people from using this amazing supplement.
The truth is, the only thing you should really focus on doing while taking creatine supplements is consuming adequate water (at least a gallon per day).
Here are our top recommended creatine brands:
- Sci-fit Kre-Alkalyn 1500: One of the more recent breakthroughs in creatine. Unlike the more common form, monohydrate, Kre-Alkalyn creatine has a far superior absorption rate and produces greater results in smaller quantities. Comes in pill form for ultimate convenience.
- Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine: A high-quality creatine that boasts 99.9% pure monohydrate per serving. Not to be outdone by competitors, O.N. has made this creatine odor and tasteless and easily dissolves in water or juice.
Think Before You Buy
The subtitle sums it all up. Don’t buy supplements unless you know you can benefit from them! There are a lot of phony products out there, and there is a reason why some supplements have a disclaimer that says the FDA has not evaluated it.
There are a lot of supplement categories that are arguably just as necessary/useful as those mentioned above (fish oil, N.O., amino acids, and natural growth enhancers come to mind), but these are tried and true favorites. I can’t stress enough how important it is to only take supplements along with a healthy diet and an effective fitness plan. With hard work and dedication, you too can have the Hollywood body everyone dreams of! Feel free to message me with any questions!
Just because it’s getting colder doesn’t mean we have to show for it. Combat the wintertime drab with these superfoods to give a glow that will grab any sun-kissed lover’s attention. While you’re at it, you’ll be strengthening your immune system to ward off common winter illnesses.
Think Summer Sizzling Orange
Most of us had orange noses when we were infants because we were loaded up on beta carotene from pureed squash, carrots, and sweet potatoes. Not many changes as adults if we continue with this healthy habit.
When going orange, not only will we acquire the pigments found in carotenoid containing foods such as carrots, squash, red and yellow peppers, but we also acquire the many nutrients that help build and strengthen our immune system.
Vitamin A converted from beta carotene in the body is a form of retinol and a fat-soluble vitamin that is responsible for aiding in healthy eyes and skin.
Try some of these helpful tips to get more orange flowing through your diet:
- Steam several cups of carrots as a warm, soft snack.
- Buy already cut up and peeled, fresh butternut squash to quickly boil or bake for a delicious, flavorful side to any dinner.
- Utilize canned 100% Pure Pumpkin. It is always discounted in the Fall and Winter, so stock up and add to soups, smoothies, oatmeal, or yogurt.
- Substitute sweet potatoes wherever you would use regular potatoes. For example, homemade baked sweet potato chips, mashed sweet potatoes or sweet potato hash-browns with your lazy morning breakfast’s.
Eat Your Green Veggies for an Overall Better You
Green vegetables and fruits are known for providing improved memory, greater immunity, and have disease-fighting benefits. If not already, green foods should be a priority in your diet.
They also contain beta carotene and lutein, which can help improve your skin as well.
If you have trouble incorporating green plant foods into your diet, try these simple tips:
- Put a few handfuls of spinach or kale into your blender and mix with fresh pineapple, ripe banana or some fresh strawberries to really hide the taste.
- Try adding fresh spinach leaves to your favorite wrap or a hot sandwich melt.
- Whip up a pot of homemade soup with your favorite vegetables and spices, and don’t forget to be generous with the greens. Kale and spinach are perfect for adding to soups.
- Try different greens or mixed blends of greens in a salad. Arugula is great if you like a flavorful spicy salad. Add walnuts, goat or feta cheese, and your favorite vinaigrette. Be creative with salads and think outside the box. A good rule of thumb is something crunchy, sweet, and salty. Warmed grains and vegetables or dried fruit is also great on any salad.
- Keep already washed and cut green cucumbers, peppers, or zucchini sticks available with hummus or your favorite dip for a quick, healthy snack.
Colorful produce not only aids in building a stronger immune system and healthier, glowing skin but also contains a considerable amount of water to help with hydration and dry skin, which is typical in the colder, dryer months. Stay warm!